The SKY DRIVE II is aimed at pilots familiar with the more stringent packing requirements of a controllable reserve and with sufficient expertise to handle the entire system in action.
The main distinctive features are:
- directional control due to a 2:1 glide ratio
- smooth landings due to sinkrates as low as 4.4 m/s
- very low weight
- 38 m2 at only 1.85 kg
- EN and LTF certification
The second generation of the SKY DRIVE offers:
- faster opening
- lower weight
- a broader weight range
- two-phase inner container
|SKY DRIVE II|
|Surface area (m2)||38|
|Weight (kg)||1.85 (including two-phase container)|
|Max. take-off load (kg)||135|
|Number of panels||2 x 8|
|Max. speed during deployment (km/h)||115|
|Forward speed||2 x sinkrate|
|Certification||EN 12491:2001 / LTF|
- Canopy: PN9, Porcher Sport, France.
- Lines: Cousin 6.6 VHT Nylon (1.8 / 2.1 mm), Cousin Trestec, France.