Bean shaped mini audio vario is compact, very precise, durable and reliable flying instrument.
Battery will give you over 250 flying hours. For the best possible use, SkyBean vario should mounted to helmet with 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system – five times stronger than classic velcro. Alternatively, harness belt is also a good choice. Thanks to included USB PC interface, SkyBean vario is the only mini audio vario with adjustable audio profile in the world!
Of coarse, basic settings like audio volume sink or lift thresholds can be set easily without PC. SkyBean vaio is great for paragliding or hang gliding beginners, hike&fly pilots, as a backup vario or just for everybody avoiding current electro-overloaded age. Have you ever been frustrated about new device without any included batteries?
In your package are included two batteries to make you happier.
Together, it will provide you more than 500 flying hours.
- Dimensions: 62x28x15 mm (2.44×1.1×0.59″)
- Weight: 22g (0.78 oz)
- Battery type: CR2032 button cell (battery life of 250 hours)
You can see SkyBean video tutorials here.
- High precision digital barometer with 10 cm resolution
- long battery life – 250 hours (two batteries are included)
- durable casing
- PC interface for customized audio profile
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- shandy, lightweight
- colorful sticker
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system Mount
- SkyBean vario
- self-adhesive Velcro 3M™ Dual Lock™ for helmet mount
- PC interface board for customized audio profile
- spare battery
- user manual